Terms and conditions
Use of the website
Whisthub is a website where players can play colour whist online against eachother. The website is available for everyone without distinction based on sex, age, nationality, religion or political preferences. By the use of the website you agree with the following terms and conditions:
- It is strictly forbidden to publish content on the website that incites hatred, violence or discrimination.
- The use of copyrighted material or material with explicit content, such as for an avatar, is prohibited.
- The use of the website for the promotion or support of commercial activities or political purposes is prohibited.
- You are not required to use your own identity on Whisthub, but it is strictly forbidden to impersonate any other person that you are not, both benevolent or malicious.
- Each user is responsible for their own actions on Whisthub. Whisthub does not control the information transmitted through the website and therefore cannot be held responsible for, among other things, the illegal nature of this information.
- The user acknowledges that Whisthub is a place where fun and fair play are paramount. The user therefore agrees to respect the generally applicable rules of good behavior and sportivity.
Whisthub reserves the right to deny access to the website without prior notice and without motivation to any user who violates the terms and conditions.
Whisthub offers a so-called premium subscription for a fee. This subscription grants the user a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license of a fixed duration that entitles to additional functionality on the website as described on the premium page.
These functionalities are not unlimitedly enforceable and Whisthub reserves the right to add, modify or remove functionalities without prior notice. However, care is taken at all times to ensure that the global range of additional functionality is guaranteed.
A premium subscription can only be activated after receipt of payment on the account of Whisthub, at the latest within 48 hours after receipt of payment. An invoice can be issued at the request of the user. In case of missing or invalid information required to activate the subscription, the full amount will be refunded.
Subscriptions are concluded for a predetermined duration and must be paid in full in advance. Subscriptions cannot be canceled prematurely and the user is therefore not entitled to a refund if he chooses to no longer use the functionality included in the premium subscription.
The subscription does not protect the user against exclusion from the website in case of non-compliance with the terms and conditions. In that case, Whisthub reserves the right to deny the user access to the website without being entitled to a refund of the subscription fee. In case of disputes, the applicable court is that under which the private company Whisthub BV falls according to the law.
The user is responsible for the use of sufficient modern equipment that allows the functioning of Whisthub. Whisthub cannot be held responsible for the malfunctioning of the website on inadequate and unsupported equipment.
In case of accidental unavailability of the website, the user is not entitled to a refund. In case of long-term unavailability of at least 72 hours, the user is entitled to a refund that is proportional to the duration of his subscription and the unavailability of the website.
The entire website, including its entire content and source code, is subject to copyrights and intellectual property rights. Use for private purposes is permitted only with prior written permission. Partial or full reproduction of the website is strictly prohibited.
Changes to terms and conditions
Whisthub reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for various reasons, such as changes in applicable law or functionality of the website. The most recent version is always available on the website. Changes to the terms and conditions only take effect from the moment they are published on the website.
Whisthub is part of the private company Whisthub BV with company number 0746.750.441. This company is responsible for the management and operation of the website. The company was established under Belgian law and is therefore subject to Belgian law.
If you have any questions or remarks regarding these terms and conditions you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.